To wipe away the January blues we launched a Big Beer Competition on our Facebook page with the chance to win all kinds of goodies from Beer Village. The contest comes on the back of a fantastic Christmas Advent Calendar which appeared on the page www.facebook.com.beervillageuk promoting our fabulous Beer Village businesses during December!
The contest is now closed and the winner has been announced on our facebook page
The winner won a fantastic basket of goodies
Including prizes from:
Bay View Tea Rooms – gorgeous winter hat and gloves
Beer Fish and Chip Shop – fish and chips for two
Lyme Bay Holidays – a bottle of Prosecco
Beer Village Stores – jars of beetroot chutney and apricot preserve
Marine House at Beer – large print by acclaimed artist Mike Bernard RI
Beer Sailing Club – yummy bottle of red wine
Anchor Inn – two Otter Breweries pint glasses
Beer Film Society – membership of the BFS till June 2020
Jimmy Green – a lovely ladies Roxy bag
The Folletts at Beer – a limited edition Beer Tea Towel
Woozie’s Deli – recipe ready … it’s a bottle of olive oil
RNLI – a goody pack of RNLI items including a pen and book
Steamers Restaurant – dine out on this voucher for £20
Pecorama – a lovely Claudine the engine mug
Beer Men’s Shed – a wooden bird house made by the men
Dolphin Hotel – a voucher for a cream tea for 2 people, now is it jam or cream first?
Westleigh B&B – a Westleigh branded notebook
The Smugglers Kitchen – a bottle of their incredible Asian sauce and the recipe is a closely guarded secret!
Rock Villa – a bottle of local rose wine
5 Belmont Terrace – fabulous wicker basket to take everything home in
Beer Head Caravan Park – 2020 Calendar of the caravan park and the amazing views
Beer Quarry Caves – an unusual stone gargoyle completes the set!
Ts & Cs
The promoter of the competition is Beer Coastal Community Team.
- The prize is a collection of prizes donated by local Beer businesses and will be available for collection on Saturday 18th January or Sunday 19th January 2020 or can be delivered on either date to an address within a 12 mile radius of Beer.
- This prize is not refundable or exchangeable.
- The closing date for entries is 6pm on Wednesday 15th January 2020
- To enter, please comment on the Beervillageuk facebook page and tell us in three words why you love Beer.
- Entrants should be over the age of 18.
- Entries will not be used or shared by Beervillageuk/CCT for any future promotions or for marketing purposes.
- The winner will be picked at random from all of those who have left a comment on the Facebook post.
- The draw will take place on Wednesday 15th January 2020 after 7pm and the winner’s name will be published on our Facebook page. He or she will be asked to message the page to arrange for collection of the prize.
- We reserve the right to publicise the winning answer on our website and on social media.
Entries will be judged by one of the Beer Parish Councillors
Employees and members of Beer Parish Council are prohibited from entering.
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of the Facebook page and not to Facebook.